I'm applying for Transfer admission. Do I need to submit the Common Application's Secondary School Report?

No, but...

Your school does not need to submit the Secondary School Report from the Common Application, but we will need your secondary school to submit your transcript. For most applicants, the Common Application's Secondary School Report is the most sensible vehicle for the transcript, but if using this form would pose a challenge for your secondary school, we can accept an official transcript from your school without this form. Similarly, if your secondary school guidance counselor is not able to complete all portions of the Secondary School Report, it is fine if he/she submits a partially completed report along with your transcript.


Post a Comment