I go to an international school where my classes are taught in Spanish. Can you read recommendations written in Spanish?

We recognize that many of our international students attend schools where English is not spoken in the classroom. If your teacher, guidance counselor, or peer writes your recommendation in a foreign language, we will ask that those recommendations be translated before they are submitted with your application.

Typically, if there is an English teacher at your school, we will ask that you have your English teacher or other English-proficient school official translate those application pieces. If you do not have access to English-speaking faculty, then you can ask a community member or relative to translate the documents. For ALL translated documents, however, we will ask that the translator sign and date the documents, so that we know they have been translated.

We also reserve the right to check for accuracy in these translations. We verify translations in various ways once the documents have been submitted.


Post a Comment