If I am applying to Dartmouth, but do not require financial aid, do I need to submit the CSS Profile?


If you are not applying for financial aid, you do not need to complete the CSS Profile or FAFSA.

Every applicant applying for financial aid will need to complete the CSS Profile (complete the profile for the year you will be enrolled in college, so for the College Class of 2014, that would be the 2010-2011 Profile). US applicants will also need to submit the FAFSA. Visit the Dartmouth Financial Aid website for more information.


Post a Comment